Milutin is our project lead and main developer. He’s a master of everything. So, if you need something figured out, ask him. Also, he graduated as a Nuclear Physicist/Biomedical Engineer. We call him “The Professor” because he taught kids at high school and loves to explain stuff to other people.
One of my clients
My humble journey
- (Early 2000s)Since I was a kid, computers and electronics started to have my vast interest. (My mother loved to make a joke about my tinkering and reverse engineering of various devices: "You're always making two non-functional devices from one fully functional.")
- (2008)Learned about the basic principles of Algorithms and Encoding, and I've made some of my first C++/C# projects.
- (2011)Followed the path of electrical engineering, and I went to Electrical Engineering High School Nikola Tesla in Belgrade.
- (2012)Had the first contact with Frontend Development and those times were great. Those were the years where only jQuery and PHP were mainly used. Learned about SEO, jQuery and basic principles of Design. I made a couple of SEO optimized websites here and there and I decided that I want to be in the IT world, beacuse I saw my potential for growth in that branch.
- (2014)Started my path towards my Bachelors Degree and I enrolled in The School of Electrical Engineering, which belongs to Belgrade University. I mainly focused on Python, C, LaTeX and Matlab. I've also learned more about electronics, physics, biomedical engineering and nuclear engineering.
- (2018) Published my first mobile app. Got some first serious projects and responsibilities, and started my freelancing path successfully as a Shopify Developer for one successful German e-commerce website.
- (2019 - Today)I saw potential in K7 Tech company and wanted to be a part of its growth, so I joined the team as a Frontend Developer looking for growth and knowledge. I have managed and worked on several successful web and mobile projects. Apart from that, I've also had many other non-technical responsibilities, which builds up a strong portfolio.
- (Late 2019)I've taken a full time job as a high school teacher besides already having a full time job. I've always wanted to teach, and I've always wanted to be a part of the education system. I've teached electrical engineering 1 and 2 to 1st and 2nd year high school students. This experience was very valuable for me, beacuse I've learned a lot about how to teach, how to explain things to people.
What a ride, huh?