I'm a senior web and mobile app developer with vast experience in building apps for various industries. I tend to work with everything related to app development. My primary focus is on web development, with mobile development as my second. If you're interested in what I've done and what I know, You can check out my works page or my skills page.
- (Early 2000s)Since I was a kid, computers and electronics started to have my vast interest. (My mother loved to make a joke about my tinkering and reverse engineering of various devices: "You're always making two non-functional devices from one fully functional.")
- (2008)Learned about the basic principles of Algorithms and Encoding, and I've made some of my first C++/C# projects.
- (2011)Followed the path of electrical engineering, and I went to Electrical Engineering High School Nikola Tesla in Belgrade.
- (2012)Had the first contact with Frontend Development and those times were great. Those were the years where only jQuery and PHP were mainly used. Learned about SEO, jQuery and basic principles of Design. I made a couple of SEO optimized websites here and there and I decided that I want to be in the IT world, beacuse I saw my potential for growth in that branch.
- (2014)Started my path towards my Bachelors Degree and I enrolled in The School of Electrical Engineering, which belongs to Belgrade University. I mainly focused on Python, LaTeX, Matlab and learned more about electronics, physics and programming.
- (2018) Published my first mobile app. Got some first serious projects and responsibilities, and later started my freelancing path successfully as a Shopify Developer for one successful German e-commerce website.
- (2019 - now)I saw potential in K7Tech Agency and wanted to be a part of its growth, so I joined the team as a Frontend Developer looking for growth and knowledge. I have worked on several web and mobile projects based on react and react native. Apart from that, I've also had many other responsibilities, which make up a strong portfolio.
What a ride, huh?